Community Outreach Specialist
We are currently seeking a full-time Community Outreach Specialist to join our team! This position is responsible for overseeing the volunteer program and education/front line schedules. In addition, this position will work closely with the President & CEO and the Sr. Development Officer to carry out development, events, and membership duties. In addition, this position is responsible for overseeing the volunteer program and education/front line schedules. The Museum seeks candidates that are self-starters, organized, willing to wear multiple hats, and able to work weekends.
· Oversee volunteer program
· Schedule education programming
· Maintain visitor services, volunteers, education programming staff schedules
· Assist in membership database maintenance
· Maintain reminder system for fundraising and reporting deadlines
· Assist with pledge reminder and gift acknowledgement letters
· Assist with the implementation and organization of special events
· Assist with preparation of bulk mailings for newsletters and fundraising materials
· Assist with collection management/registrar duties as assigned
· Other duties as assigned
E-mail your resume, references, and cover letter to:
Sara Poore, President & CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closes December 8, 2016. No phone inquiries please.
Volunteer Positions Available
FAMCC is seeking volunteers to assist with researching, grant writing, and creating new traveling education programs. Please contact Melanie Johnson for additional information at email@example.com.